Good practice in the sauna center
- By purchasing the service, you automatically confirm that you have read the rules for using the Sauna Center, that you are healthy, smart and strong enough to use our services.
- Ruunawere Hotel is not responsible for any injuries or other health problems suffered by guests and will not compensate for any resulting damage.
- Don’t rush and run! Do not rush in the premises of the Sauna Center – rushing / running on a wet floor is dangerous for you and other visitors.
- Wash yourself before you take a bath and preferably after you take a bath.
- In the saunas, throw steam only on dry stones and in moderation, considering your partner.
- Honey, coffee grounds, salt and other products that damage wooden surfaces must not be used in the steam room.
- After enjoying the saunas, rinse yourself with clean water.
- Please keep an eye on your visit time. You can enjoy the sauna center for up to 1.5 hours in one visit.
For an additional 100 € it is possible in the sauna:
- Use your personal sauna oils, aromas and other liquids in steam water.
Otherwise the use of the above items is not allowed!