Ruunawere Post manor offers a pleasant opportunity to spend a holiday in a quiet and beautiful place in Rapla County. The well-being of our visitors is our top priority. That is why we have created the opportunity to enjoy all services completely privately. The peaceful atmosphere and cozy rooms make for a pleasant stay. We have something for every taste, a private house with a sauna, suites with a fireplace and a sauna, and cozy Superior rooms.
There is an active forest trail, a sauna and massages for relaxation. In Ruunawere Post manor it is possible to register a hotel room, order in-room catering and enjoy sauna pleasures in complete privacy. Our goal is to ensure the health and comfort of our visitors.
The hotel has a total of 14 rooms – 3 suites, 4 superior rooms, 2 family rooms and 5 standard rooms. Each room has a TV, Wifi, shower and toilet.
The historic Postmen House next to the hotel is suitable for two people.
No rooms have been added yet
COVID-19 MEASURES TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF THE VIRUS:
- With the label “COVID-19 is safe here” issued by the RAEK Foundation, we confirm that we follow the orders of the Government and the instructions of the Health Board established for our field of activity, keep up to date with information and help visitors comply with virus prevention rules.
- Visitors without any signs of illness are welcome.
- If necessary, our waiters wear masks throughout the day, please do the same when moving around our house.
- We constantly wash and disinfect our hands, and hand sanitizers are available in the hotel’s and restaurant’s public areas.
- We regularly clean and disinfect all public areas.
- We recommend that guests follow the 2 + 2 rule.
- Let’s keep our distance.
- We care about our visitors.
Let’s stay healthy!
With the COVID-19 safety label, trusted to us by the Rapla County Development Center RAEK, we confirm that we follow the requirements and instructions of the Government and the Health Board of Estonia (https://kriis.ee/en ) established for our industry or field, that we keep up to date with the information, and that we help visitors comply with the infection-prevention guidelines on site.